Register for EGHS-AASLD and enjoy this unique opportunity to interact with highly renowned experts in Hepatology.
- Standard Fee
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
- US$ 350
- US$ 300
- US$ 250
- Keeping current with the rapidly changing world of medicine is critical in enabling us to provide the best care possible for our patients. Here is your opportunity to hear about the latest and cutting-edge research in the key areas in Hepatology from regional and globally recognized experts, and more importantly, guidance on how this new knowledge can optimize your patient care.
- Do not miss this opportunity to learn from and meet an exceptional group of regional and international faculty
- Free access to the exhibition running alongside the conference and gain insights into the latest product information and trends.
- Earn CME points
- Endoscopy Specialist
- Family Medicine Physician
- Internal Medicine Physician
- General Practitioner
- Nursing Staff
- Academic Staff
- Allied Health Professional
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- In the event of acts of God, government restrictions, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, or any other comparable calamity or condition beyond the control of the Organizers (collectively a “Force Majeure”) before the first day of the Conference, the Organizer has the right to cancel or reschedule the Conference.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 11 May 2020. After this date, cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 11 May 2020, the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge).
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 11 May 2020.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.